`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Ocea Calcutta 301HG is perfect for lighter saltwater jigging. Weighing only 350g, this reel balances Game Type jigging rods perfectly and the hi-speed 6.1:1 ratio makes retrieving from deep easy. The Calcutta 301HG also makes a great live-bait reel.
- XShip is a combination of features that work together to create much greater efficiency. By positioning the pinion gear close to the centre line of the large diameter drive gear, more power is transferred from the handle to the rotor. The pinion gear is also supported by two Shimano ARB roller bearings. This creates more stability.
- The HAGANE Body is produced from highrigidity aluminium or magnesium. This creates stiffness and impact resistance, while at the same time eliminating flexing of the body. The result is a rocksolid housing and support for the moving internal gearing and greater efficiency throughout the reel.
- Shimanos newest innovation in brake system technology, SVS Infinity provides easytomanage, consistent spool control and brake force. With brake weights that use inner friction against the raceway during the cast, SVS Infinity controls spool speed for precision casting especially when using lighter lures. The external adjustment knob provides for quick, precise adjustments for either the conditions or when you switch baits.
EI Surface Treatment:
- E.I Surface treatment doubles the durability of the spool surface and gives less wear out by eliminating oxidation.
- Shimano S ARB bearings are high corrosion resistant ARB ball bearings with an extra shield for improved protection against sand, salt or dust.
Super Free System:
- The Super Free bearing supported pinion gear system (SF) was designed to eliminate friction on the spool shaft during the cast. In standard baitcasting reels, when the clutch bar is pressed down, the pinion gear is freed and can actually drag on the spool shaft, creating friction and limiting the length of the cast. With SF, the pinion gear is supported by a ball bearing, and when the clutch is disengaged the pinion gear and spool shaft are kept in precise alignment. The result is zero friction on the spool shaft for increased freespool.
Level Wind System:
- Level wind ensures perfect distribution of line across the spool
- The new STELLA SW introduces high rigidity aluminium for its body material. This housing material emphasizes the STELLA SW concept to protect the reels interior from the extreme saltwater environment, creating a body with excellent toughness. This feature provides tremendous certainty in challenging saltwater fishing conditions, enabling anglers to focus on their big prey with confidence.
- Using special protection gaskets, the drag is protected against the intrusion of water for more consistent drag performance.
What do you think about finding Shimano Ocea Calcutta 301 HG with this price? Amazing right? Do not wait longer and buy at our nautical & fishing store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with Shimano. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE