`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The use of CI4+ delivers a substantial weight saving on the compact Ultegra body making rod speed easier to generate when distance casting. To further increase casting performance the Ultegra uses 2 Speed Slow Oscillation line lay and an AR-C spool fitted with the new Hi-Speed Drag mechanism. Cold Forged HAGANE gearing and X-Ship produce powerful winding performance and 5 Stainless A-RB bearings plus a Shimano Roller bearing deliver supreme smoothness. The reel is protected according to Shimanos latest innovation X-Protect which will guarantee to protect the reels inner parts against intrusion from water and dirt. The G Free Body in combination with the Parallel Body will help the angler to achieve long and accurate cast without unnecessary fatigue throughout the day. The new Ultegra CI4+ has a very compact body design which contributes to the feel of a compact and lightweight big pit reel.
- Line Lay: 2 Speed, Aero Wrap Ii, Super Slow 5
- Body Material: Ci4+
- Maintenance Port: No
- Bearings: 5+1
- Family Type: Big Pit/Carp|Big Pit/Surf
- Extra Spool: Yes
- Max Drag (Kg): 15
- Line Capacity (Lb/Yds): 10-425/12-315/16-230
- Spare Spool: Rd18812
- Bearings: 5+1
- Gear Ratio: 5,3:1
- Line Retrieve Per Crank (Cm): 105
- Weight (G): 440
- Line Capacity (Mm/M): 0.30-390/0.35-290/0.40-210
- Aero Wrap and the advanced Aero Wrap II is a worm gear oscillation system with a specially designed pitch to create optimal oscillation speeds. This provides superb uniform line lay to reduce loss of energy during the cast. Aero Wrap II is considered one of the best line lay systems in the world.
- The HAGANE Drive Gear is produced by Shimano?s coldforging technology, without the need for additional machining. This delivers a longlasting smoothness, strength, lightnessand power at the very heart of the reel. Traditional diecast, machined gears are less durable under heavy loads.
- XShip is a combination of features that work together to create much greater efficiency. By positioning the pinion gear close to the centre line of the large diameter drive gear, more power is transferred from the handle to the rotor. The pinion gear is also supported by two Shimano ARB roller bearings. This creates more stability.
- CI4+ is an advanced version of the original CI4. This highly technical material is 2.5 times stiffer than CI4 and is used on many highend Shimano reels to increase weight savings. Use of CI4+ for the body and rotor also delivers remarkable stiffness for better reel efficiency.
- The contact type triplelip structure is introduced to the roller clutch, the pivotal point concerning water resistance. In this structure, the first lip prevents water from entering through the space between the rotor and the body. In addition, the special grease between the second and third lip where it makes contact with the rotor collar located at the upper part of the roller clutch not only resists water from entering but also minimizes friction resistance. Without jeopardizing the ?silky smooth rotation capacity?, the vital feature of STELLA SW, exceptional water resistance, has been achieved to withstand the crashing and splashing of waves and spray.
G FREE BODY:
- G Free Body technology has been developed to shift the reel?s centre of gravity closer to the rod. This has been achieved by moving the worm shaft oscillation mechanism 19mm from the bottom of the reel to the top. By moving the centre of gravity closer to the anglers hand position, the G Free Body helps to reduce fatigue and enhance casting comfort.
- The Parallel Body feature implicates that the spool is lined out parallel to the rod. This results in the reduction of line touching the rod and subsequently this increases the casting distance.
HI SPEED DRAG:
- The "Hi-Speed Drag" is the fastest drag function ever featured on a Shimano reel. Only a very small turn on the drag knob will transit the drag settings from free spool mode to the fight mode.
Order now your Shimano Ultegra CI4 XTC and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Shimano Ultegra CI4 XTC, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Shimano Ultegra CI4 XTC is in stock and the price is 253.95 $. With our variety of Reels articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Reel Shimano 5500 ci4
Valdemiro - 20/01/2019
It was a great buy, the low price. quick delivery
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE