`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Ultegra XT-D is developed with the carp angler in mind and the new reel will immediately catch the eye of the avid carp angler because of the improved matt black reel cosmetics. In addition to the new Ultegra reels the package is equipped with 1 extra spool and various types of line reducers. The Ultegra 14000 XT-D has 2x line reducers (10000/3500) and the 5500-series also has 2x line reducers (4500/3500). In combination with the line reducers the Ultegra XT-D gives the carp angler the opportunity to fish with different types of lines and respective line capacities according to the actual circumstances on the bank. The multi-disc Instant Drag facility enables a freespool to power setting in just half a turn of the front lever, making it suitable to instantly fight the carp that is on the other end of the line. Packed with unique features like X-Ship, Super Slow Oscillation (14000) / Slow Oscillation (5500), Aero Wrap II, and Instant Drag the carp angler can be confident to challenge the biggest and most sought after carps of all big lakes and rivers.
- XShip is a combination of features that work together to create much greater efficiency. By positioning the pinion gear close to the centre line of the large diameter drive gear, more power is transferred from the handle to the rotor. The pinion gear is also supported by two Shimano ARB roller bearings. This creates more stability.
- The Parallel Body feature implicates that the spool is lined out parallel to the rod. This results in the reduction of line touching the rod and subsequently this increases the casting distance.
- Shimano ARC Spool is a patented spool design with an angled spool lip. This design enables the line to leave the spool with less friction and in smaller coils resulting in longer more accurate casts. ARC spools are proven to reduce backlash and wind knots when using braid.
- Shimano S ARB bearings are high corrosion resistant ARB ball bearings with an extra shield for improved protection against sand, salt or dust.
- Slow Oscillation the spool moves slowly allowing more line wraps per cycle.
Super Slow Oscillation:
- Super Slow Oscillation the spool moves very slowly forming almost parallel wraps of line.
Aero Wrap II:
- Aero Wrap and the advanced Aero Wrap II is a worm gear oscillation system with a specially designed pitch to create optimal oscillation speeds. This provides superb uniform line lay to reduce loss of energy during the cast. Aero Wrap II is considered one of the best line lay systems in the world.
Cold Forged Aluminium:
- Cold Forged aluminium is used for some round reels, fly reels and is also used for many types of spool. Made from one single piece of aluminium Cold Forging produces great strength.
- DynaBalance reduces wobble during the retrieve by counter balancing the rotor to enhance sensitivity and smoothness. By using computer balancing Shimano are able to redistribute the rotor weight to create eliminate vibrations.
- Easy Maintenance is a small oil lubrication port that enables direct lubrication of the inner workings of a reel with approved Shimano lubricant. Some highend Shimano reels have a line roller lubrication option.
Floating Shaft II:
- The key friction area on most fixed spool reels is where the spool drive shaft meets the pinion. Shimano designers have overcome this by reducing a large percentage of surface area contact and incorporating bearings on either side of the shaft. The resultant design leaves the shaft in a floating position, considerably improving efficiency and longevity.
- The precision engineered main Hypergear transmits more power from the handle to the rotor. Designed to exacting tolerances, it requires less effort but returns more retrieve playing torque with vastly reduced component wear.
- Instant Drag allows the drag setting to be switched from free spool to a fight setting by tightening the Instant Drag lever on the front of the spool in only a few turns.
Super Stopper II:
- Super Stopper II eliminates backward movement and free play in the handle when the reel is set in antireverse.
- XT7 is the original Shimano composite reel material. Used on midpriced and budget reels and spools XT7 is reliable, robust and lightweight.
Shimano Ultegra XTD has the official guarantee from the brand Shimano. Buying in our online nautical & fishing store, you will have Shimano Ultegra XTD at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 182.95 $. Don´t miss this opportunity!
Really nice reel
Dimitra - 10/10/2018
Smooth great functioning reels, brilliant line lay, awesome drag.
Excellent service and speed
Mario cesar nieblas valenzuela - 04/08/2018
Excellent service, arrived very fast and in good condition, I hope to have no problems in my next orders. regards
chel - 02/06/2018
outstanding product!! thanks for the fast delivery
chel - 28/05/2018
got it fast thank you so much!!!
Excellenteee ... !!!
Javier fiordelli - 19/01/2018
Great product, arrived in the estimated time. Very satisfied with the purchase. Greetings from Argentina
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE