`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
- rated voltage 12V
- design-optimization in our own wind-tunnel
- permanent magnet-generator with 420 watts output
- very good start-up performance due to low cogging torque at 2,2m/s wind speed
- external hybrid controller for wind- and solar-energy with multi-function display and integrated electronic/manual stop switch
- universal application for low, middle and high wind
- hand laminated, UV-resistant carbon blades, successfully tested according to DIN EN 61400-2 at hurricane speed 122km / h (5480 rpm, with almost speed of sound at the blade tips). See for this our video clip of the wind-tunnel test.
- The usual, standard blades from other manufacturers are made from granulate using injection moulding techniques to achieve a fast production time, but lacking the durability especially after UV exposure associated with the potential risk of blade fracture. Our blades are handmade incorporating high tensile carbon fibre mats. This is a more labour intensive process resulting in an optimized blade profile at the lowest weight, which combines a very quiet operation, blade longetivity and an exceptional safety record.
- aerodynamic design from aircraft-engeneering
- low noise
- durable and low maintenance by external controller and high-quality components
Silentwind Windgenerator has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Silentwind Windgenerator you have purchased at waveinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online nautical & fishing store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Silentwind and complete your order in Solar energy products always at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Question No 2
Dr. V. G. Kamath - 16/10/2017
This is not a review but a question. Where is the unit manufactured ? Is it imported or is it manufactured in India and if so where ? can you provide technical assistance in the installation for domestic use.( for installation in a co operative housing Society in Mumbai ) What will be the extra cost? What is the life of the unit ? Is the price including all items like battery and charger etc . Or do we have to buy any thing more for use ?
our experts answer
Hello! this is manufactured in Portugal. It is designed to use in boats and caravaning. We can not recommend any other use sorry...thanks for your question!
Angelo Arroyo - 13/09/2017
Dear Sir, What will you suggest if we need to operate only the light bulb with 50watts? And how much would be your price offer? Waiting and hoping for your kind reply. Angelo Arroyo skype name: airtacservices
our experts answer
Hello! This aero generator starts charging from a 5-knot wind force, where it already loads about 20watts. The 50watts requested will be generated at the moment there is a 7-knot wind force. The regulator has two DC outputs to feed directly, although it would be normal to take advantage of the battery charging and leave the regulator plugged in only to the battery bank to carry loads, in this way the batteries will always give the voltage that the bulb needs, if there is little wind, the generator aero will not give enough for the bulb. Thanks for your question!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE