`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The AP48 Autopilot Controller is a premium dedicated control head for Continuum autopilot systems, enhanced with modern glass helm styling. Engineered for responsiveness and ease of use in all conditions, the AP48 pairs a large aluminium rotary control dial with dedicated dodge keys to adjust heading port or starboard in one- or ten-degree increments. With an optically bonded 4.1-inch display and its intuitive controls, the AP48 also provide full access to advanced Continuum steering features including automated turn patterns, No Drift steering, depth contour tracking, and more.
- Intuitive autopilot interface with extended keypad
- Large, heavy-duty rotary control dial for precision steering
- Continuum steering technology
- Optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display
- Ultra wide 170-degree viewing angle
- Dedicated one-degree and ten-degree port/starboard dodge keys
- Automated turn patterns for fuel-efficient, hands-free manoeuvres
- No Drift steering holds your course against wind and tide
- Depth contour tracking makes it easy to fish ledges and drop-offs
- Easy setup with auto tuning and calibration
- Low-profile glass helm design
- Certified NMEA 2000® connectivity
- Network load: 244 mA max
- Power consumprion (@13.5 V): Key backlight off = 1.62W (0.12 A); Key backlight max = 2.97W (0.22 A)
- Dimensions: 177mm(Width) x 115mm (Height) x 56mm (deep)
- Weight: 51kg (1.13 lb), without mounting bracket and suncover.
- Size: 4.1 (diagonal). 4:3 Aspect ratio
- Type: Transmissive TFT-LCD. White LED backlight
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Illumination: White for day mode. Red, green, blue, white or yellow for night mode
- Waterproof rating: IPx7
- Temperature Operating: -25° to +65ºC (-13°F to +149 ºF)
- Temperature Storage: -40° to +85ºC (-40°F to +185 ºF)
- Approvals: CE, RCM, NMEA2000
Simrad AP48 Rotary Autopilot Head has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Simrad AP48 Rotary Autopilot Head you have purchased at waveinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online nautical & fishing store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Simrad and complete your order in Autopilots products always at the best price.
Can i replace the simrad ap 25 with the ap 48?
Fabio - 14/04/2019
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE