`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Simrad EP70/EG70 AUTO are buoyant, and are designed to automatically release and activate in case of an emergency where the EPIRB and its bracket is submerged into the sea. The Simrad EP70/EG70 MAN are operated as a manual EPIRB, by manually releasing it from its bracket and then activating it.
Two different brackets are currently available for the Simrad Ep70/EG70. MB70 is the manual bracket and FB70 is the automatic bracket with cover. The manual bracket comes without the hydrostatic release mechanism and is used to store the beacon inside the wheelhouse or other protected places. The automatic bracket is mounted in a free space outside where the beacon can be released automatically.
The purpose of the Simrad EP70/EG70 is to give a primary alarm to the search and rescue authorities. The EPIRB gives an immediate alarm when activated, transmitting the ID of the ship in distress. Care must be taken not to activate the EPIRB unless in an emergency situation, in such cases the user will be held responsible. For periodic testing a test function is implemented. During the test cycle the EPIRB does a self-test on the transmitters and on the battery status. No emergency signal is transmitted during the self-test.
The battery of the EPIRB will last for at least 48 hours from activation of the EPIRB
- High-intensity LED light - for optimal viewing/chances of being found quickly
- Compact design - taking up less space in your cabin/cockpit/bridge
- Tamper proof - always ready to go
- Non-dangerous goods batteries- no transport restrictions
- 48 hour operating life at -20 ºC once activated
- GPS/non GPS versions available
- Manual or float-free bracket - a model to suit all vessel types and needs
- The new Simrad EPIRB range consist of four different models;
- EP70 MAN: 406mHz Manually Activated EPIRB
- EP70 AUTO: 406mHz EPIRB with automatic float free bracket
- EG70 MAN: 406mHz GPS Manually Activated EPIRB
- EG70AUTO: 406mHz GPS EPIRB with automatic float free bracket
Order now your Simrad EG70 and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Simrad EG70, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Simrad EG70 is in stock and the price is 905.45 $. With our variety of Gps handhelds articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE