`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The TP range delivers reliable auto steering for boats with tillers up to 32ft in length. Simple, straightforward controls and a precise steering system - normally only found on higher-end models - combines in a quiet package with extremely low power draw to allow sailors a safe passage in coastal waters.
- Easy To Use: A simple selection of controls enable straightforward selection of the adjustments you require.
- Precision Steering: Outstanding performance through a wide range of scenarios, even extreme weather, ensures the Pilot is positive and effective in typical coastal sailing conditions.
- Battery Optimisation: Low power draw ensures your battery will last longer, even if you use the autopilot for prolonged periods.
- Silent Sailing: The TP range of autopilots have been designed with minimal noise in mind. Theyre extremely quiet, so you can enjoy the peaceful sensation of being out on the water.
- Waterproof Sealing:Protection from the elements.
- Operating Temperature: -10° to +55°C
- Operating Temperature Stored: -10° to +55°C
- Product Width: 105 mm / 4.1 in
- Product Depth: 60 mm / 2.4 in
- Product Height: 610 mm / 24 in
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12Vdc (10.8 - 16Vdc)
- Power Consumption Auto: 7 A Max
- Power Consumption Standby: 0.06A
- Adjustable Gain: True
- Alarm Audible And Visible: True
- Automatic Tracking: True
- Auto Trim: True
- Gain: 1-9
- Night Illumination: True
- Non Volatile Memory: True
- Storm Proof: True
- Auto Seastate: True
- Intelligent Steering Action: True
- Max Boat Length [m]: 10
- Mounting Selectable Port Or Starboard: True
- Peak Thrust: 65kg
- Drive System: Screw thread
- Fluxgate Compass: True
- Max Boat Displacement [tons]: 3.7
Are you looking for materials from Simrad and specially Simrad TP10? At waveinn, you can find a complete list of Electronics products and nautical & fishing accessories. Place all your orders through our online store waveinn. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special nautical & fishing promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE